Saturday, December 17, 2011

My First Finished Bag Project


Yes finally!!! after almost 2 years of crocheting and few attempt of unfinished bags finally I made it!
I know this little lunch purse isn't a big project or something (It took only a day to finish) but still for someone as easily bored as me this is a big achievement *grin

This bag is inspired by the bag I saw on Craftgawker which link to this blog, I made some changes according to my liking and I didn't even count the stitch (which I deeply regret now).
but basically I used single crochet as base, double crochet shell stitches for row 1 and 2, Treble crochet shell stitches for next 2 rows and single crochet for the handle, you could measure and adjust the size yourself :P

This small bag used only 1,5 balls of bulky yarn with size 6 needle and the best part is... the yarn is on sale! yippie! only US$ 1,- for this bag,


Can't wait to use it next Monday :D

No comments: